ٹϴ ر .jpg
缮 û㵿 ū ָӴ
Ŀ
ֿ ϹĨ .jpg
ϰ ϴ پȴ

[Live Interview] The Last Chat with the 10-year Veteran Progamer, Midas
2011 12 03 14 12

Original article by Reporter Young Hoon Kang

Midas, already set on retiring, visited the Fomos office himself.

"I've probably done more than 100 interviews in my career, but I feel strange now that I know this will be my last one."

Soon after publicizing his decision to retire on his fancafe, the 10-year veteran progamer Midas visited the Fomos office. It was obvious that he wanted to explain his decision in more detail, and he probably had a lot of other things to say. We were somewhat worried that he may drop a huge secret, or he may feel more regret after revisiting his career throughout the interview. After an hour-long chat, we saw that he was happy and optimistic about his future, and that he was looking forward to his new life.

Needless to say, Midas made his decision after countless thoughts and reconsiderations. Due to his long career, the word 'retirement' was always in his head, and the first serious consideration came in the year 2008 when he was with SK Telecom. He made up his mind to continue his progaming career with WeMade Fox. Although he was not performing as well as he did in his prime years, he produced decent results for the team, and even made the MSL. Unfortunately, WeMade disbanded their StarCraft team in 2011 and Midas had to consider retirement again - and this time, he decided to call it a career.

Midas was honest and genuine with his responses

"Many people were disappointed with my decision, so I gave it a second thought. Excluding Reach, I would be the oldest and most senior member of any team, but as a new joiner, I would have to 'start from the bottom,' so to speak. That would be very difficult. Besides, I didn't want to delay my military service duties any longer, so now was a good time to retire. Even if I go now, most of the soldiers at the same rank will be 7 years younger than me. I just couldn't delay any longer."

"There were offers for coaching positions, and some suggested I should play StarCraft 2. Even if I take that route, I would have to quit in 1 year because of the military service age deadlines. One year would not be enough for me to become a proper coach or a StarCraft 2 player, so I've decided not to take those routes. I will be enlisting in the upcoming January as a driver/operator. My younger brother is in the army right now as an operator, so that's one of my reasons for enlisting for that specific position. Plus, it would be nice to come out of the army with an important life skill."

"Lots of people expressed gratitude for my career, and some are saying 'already?'. I've been playing for 10 years, so my retirement shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Even those saying 'already' are saying it to be nice. I think most of them knew it was coming."

Revisiting Midas's 10-Year Career

A capture from the ancient(?) times. Midas began his career at an early age

As one of the few that experienced eSports from the early ages, Midas had a lot to talk about as he continued from one story to another. The most memorable part was the 'beginning' part. It's a well-known fact that Midas did not start his gaming career with StarCraft. For those guessing, it's not the  famous 'Kingdom Under Fire' either. For the young, middle-schooler Midas, the first taste of accomplishment through a video game came from 'Three Kingdoms II.'

"In those early years, we called ourselves progamers but in reality we were just bounty hunters. There was a WCG Challenge event in 2000, and 'Three Kingdoms II' was in the testing (as opposed to official) category. I placed second in the tournament, earning 2 million Won [T/N: roughly equivalent of 1,800 USD in today's exchange rates]. Think about it, 2 million Won as a second place prize of a gaming tournament 11 years ago! It was a huge event and it felt very organized as well. The finals was a single match and the winner took home 5 million Won, but I was overjoyed with my winnings to care about anything else. After applicable taxes I banked 1.6 million Won. As a 2nd-year middle school student, it was definitely a 'wow' moment. That's how it all started."

Two million Won, 11 years ago... how much would that be in today's currency? Anyhow, for a middle school student, that amount is more than enough to leave a profound impact in his mind, 'I can live well by just gaming.' Where did Midas spend that money?

"I put it all in a savings account, and used it bit by bit for personal uses. Thankfully, my parents didn't take it away. I participated in more tournaments and won more money, so my savings account was never dry (laughs). After a while, probably due to StarCraft, there was an RTS boom in Korea. Phantagram tried to compete in the RTS market with their title 'Kingdom Under Fire' and recruited progamers to play their game. I began as an online master and worked my way up in offline tournaments. Towards the last year of the KUF tournaments, I was devouring it all. In my young mind, I was simply 'the best.' It was too obvious to me back then that I was the rightful winner with my superior skills. I was basically toying around with everyone else in that game."

Between StarCraft and WarCraft 3, Midas Picked StarCraft

"I was pretty famous in the KUF scene, so one day I suddenly got a package from HanbitSoft, which had a WarCraft 3 CD in it. The hero-based system felt quite foreign to me. During those times, StarCraft was the number one popular game on TV, so instead I went for StarCraft. Different from KUF, I was not a pioneer any more. I was playing the catch-up role, so it felt impossible to do both gaming and school. I guess my parents were impressed by my winnings or my skills, or both, so they allowed me - without hesitation - to quit school and go into a full-time progaming career."

There are several episodes that unveil the gaming prowess of Midas. After starting StarCraft as his main game and career, he played in the Stout MSL preliminaries. To everyone's surprise, this new kid 'Midas' beat one of the best PvT players of the time, fOru. With this incredible upset, Head Coach Gyu Nam Cho of GO took notice of Midas.

"In my group, fOru was the favourite to move on in the tournament. I beat him 2:0. It was simple, really. He pretty much went for observer-dragoon play every PvT, so I went 1 barrack expand into bio-mechanic composition timing rush for the win. Second game I went for a cheese rush. Both builds were considered hard counters to observer-dragoon type of play. After fOru, I lost to LeaDeR 2:0 but I gained the key to my professional StarCraft career - the connection with Head Coach Cho."

Xellos and Midas still maintain their master-apprentice relationship?!

The heroic adventures(?) of a genius gamer are fun to listen to. Imagine yourself in the position of an amateur gamer who just quit school to embark on a new exotic career. Midas continued on with more interesting tales.

"Master Xellos called me one early morning, "We have a seat for you. Come over right now!" and I was like "Awww Yeah!" I immediately packed up and went to the practice house on my bike. I even took a city map from one of my textbooks so I don't get lost (laughs). I was in my late teens back then, and I'll never forget that morning ride."

"I arrived around 4 AM and my Master was waiting for me. He was alone in a dark room with his monitor on. I think Head Coach Cho chastised me for barging in so early in the morning. Haha."

Why does Midas call Xellos the 'Master'?

"To be honest, it was Head Coach Cho that ordered me to call him the 'Master.' For me, it was an honour to do so. Xellos was one of the best progamers that time, and now he was my master, I was his apprentice! I learned so much from him. I also think that Head Coach Cho's recruitment standards included good looks. He used to tell me "kid, you'd be a cute handsome boy with a couple less kilos" (laughs).

Midas, smiling brightly. He was the iconic figure of baby-face progamers.

Reminiscing about his past, Midas emphasized that those times were 'hard but happy.' As the team's youngster he made the rice and washed the dishes, but he like being in the practice house nonetheless. He was happy to be with the great players he used to admire on TV, and he was happier that he was now one of them.

"I think they made space for me when TheMarine moved from GO to KTF. Being a part of the team was all I could ask for. Those times were when 6 of us ordered 3 hot mixed stews and 3 extra rice bowls. Everything was amazing, from being together with other progamers, practising together, and participating in the same tournaments."

After becoming a member of GO, Midas improved faster than his peers. His road wasn't all smooth and easy, but he overcame them all because he endured the practice hours and found enjoyment in his job.

"In the Neowiz Pmang Cup Proleague in 2003, I was pretty good on the 'Another Day' map. My initial mindset was to bite the bullet and play play play, but Head Coach Cho set me straight. Here's how it went. So every time he caught me not playing a game, he made me do all these chores. Eventually I grew so sick of doing little chores for him that I figured it was better to play rather than to slack off. He told me later that he deliberately did that to make me want to game on my own will. I think I was 7W 2L on the map 'Another Day,' thanks to my coach (laughs)."

"The news of my Proleague performance spread in the community, and during those times, I finally made it to the individual league brackets, but fell short in the dual tournament. I wanted to win so badly, and back in those days, winning and losing was like heaven and hell kind of difference. I suddenly lost interest in gaming, so I left the team around April 2004 and took a law school exam. Instead of the law school exam, I found myself playing games at home - and to my surprise, I was so used to the practice routine, that I played really well from home and made it to both OSL and MSL, and also won the WCG Korea Tournament. I beat my Master Xellos and fOru in that WCG tournament. The preliminaries were held in Daegu, and I remember beating top class progamers like ChoJJa, Junwi, and Silver. I only practiced online but I was getting results I never got before. Eventually I was stopped at the Round of 8 for OSL and MSL, and I also fell short at the WCG Finals and had to settle for second place."

"After that, Head Coach Cho transferred me and GoRush to SKT. I will be forever thankful to Head Coach Cho. From then on, I was finally under an official contract as a progamer, and I was paid yearly salaries."

Midas was a top star even in his SKT days

"My career progressed well after that. The highest I reached in the individual leagues were the semi-finals, but our team kept winning and I was the Proleague guy. We were a very popular team, and since I performed well, my salaries kept going up. If I consider the fact that I was probably act my personal prime in year 2006, I should have taken an individual title that year, but I missed it. Starting 2007, my passions seemed to have died, and I started feeling bored or even annoyed in my games. Accordingly, results started to slip. I briefly regained my drive in 2008 and made it to OSL Ro8 before getting beaten by Best. That's when I first considered retirement, but I went for another shot with WeMade Fox."

Midas's prime was during his SK Telecom years. He was a major part of the SK Telecom's unstoppable force. He played under his motto 'fast expand if far, bunker rush if near' and achieved high winning percentages. Midas was vastly popular with the community as well, and StarCraft Gallery churned out new comics featuring 'Midas Bear' and his catchphrases.

Some of Midas Comics, they're quite hilarious aren't they?

"I think my prime years coincided with the eSports prime years. I was lucky. You can look at TaekBangLeeSang [T/N: Bisu, Stork, Flash, Jaedong] today and see how popular they are. For me, I wasn't really fazed by the popularity or fame. I'm kind of the guy who just goes with the flow, whether it's up or down. There were several other players who were more popular than me, but anyway for my case, I had a lot of fan meetings and received countless fan letters. My fans would always remember my birthday and load me up with presents that I couldn't even bring back in one ride. My favourite part would be the fan letters though. I liked hearing stories from the people who didn't make such an extreme, exotic choice like me. It was sort of like getting in touch with the rest of the world. In this sense, I look forward to meeting new people in the army who came from different paths of life."

When someone thinks of Midas, there's a certain image formed in his/her head. Despite the baby-ish looks, Midas has strong personal opinions, and he enjoys reading and working out.

"Reading and working out were some of the things I did to ultimately improve my game. Pretty much everything I did can be tied back to gaming. Well, comic books were just for a few laughs (laughs)."

Speaking of cartoons and comics, Midas was considering becoming a web cartoon artist after completing his military service. He felt attracted to the cartoon profession. He doesn't have any specific plans yet, and he never received any formal art training. Regarding those specifics, Midas said he will think more about it during his military service time. One of his few hobbies outside his career was reading and drawing cartoons and comic strips.

A sample of Midas's artistic talents, from many years ago.

"I think the trend nowadays is to make things easy and accessible. In terms of cartoons, the popular trend is to draw things in very simple, basic styles. It makes it easy for the reader to engage. I'm going to confess that in the off-season, I tried out StarCraft 2 and League of Legends. I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists. Same with League of Legends. I guess the best way to attract people these days is to make things easy and simple."

There is a good reason Midas is a proponent of 'Easy Life.' Until recently, Midas was suffering from chest/heart pains. After many tests in the hospital, they concluded it was a case of stress-induced angina pectoris.

"The chest pains played a role in my retirement decision. After they said it was stress-induced, I wanted to be free of stress and worries in my life. As you could imagine, nowadays, those pains are gone. I'll continue with the regular check-ups in the hospital, but I should be fine as long as I pursue a light-hearted life path."

After sharing his career and personal stories, Midas reminded us that he wished to make sure he said two things in his last interview. The first was to thank his friends from WeMade, and the other was an advice for all the young and current progamers

Midas did not forget to thank his friends and to leave a word of wisdom for the progamers.

"Special thanks go to Head Coach Ang Joong Kim, Coach Hyo Min Lee, and Manager Young Woo Choi. They are the reasons why I can retire now with a light heart and no regrets. I want to extend my gratitude to everyone in eSports. I grew up and matured from the love from eSports. I only have fond memories to carry with me."

"When I get vacation from the military, I want to come watch eSports games as an audience member. I sincerely wish the best for eSports. As an audience member, not a player, don't you think StarCraft is such an exciting game to watch? Now I will become an enthusiastic, passionate supporter of eSports, so I hope the players can keep growing with the scene. Amongst the players, we never make someone feel bad for losing. I hope the players don't get caught up too much on winning or losing. I think a lot of the current generation of progamers can benefit by just taking a step back and looking at the larger picture. Instead of trying night and day to refine a build by a couple seconds, why not analyze playing styles or develop your own unique style? Another thing, I advise everyone to become dedicated to a hobby outside gaming. There are always some young friends that fall into shady paths once they taste the money. I hope people won't make mistakes by keeping up their self-respect and enjoying the game."

"Did I say too much? I'll try to summarize it here. Dear junior progamers, remember that all you need to do is 'enjoy the game' to become a good progamer. Remember these three things: good books, regular exercise, and fun games!"

Ȳö OpticalShot@fomos.co.kr

"e ! SKڷ LTE-A ⼼"

ñ
' , ġ
Դ, äԽ 1 ΰ̸ ڰ
[Live Interview] The Last Chat with the 10-year Veteran Progamer, Mida
Midas on His Retirement: "The Pains in My Heart are Gone"
ǥ , ʾƿ䡱

縲, Ŀȭ ϴ Ŀΰ
׸ .jpg
ϹĨ dz, ϸ
ڿ α⸹ ΰ?
ް ε ģ
ѹ 𸣴 üҸ
λ

1    jax 12-03 14:24 (218.232.81.120) 
hope you all the best for your life!
2    Ȳϸ0 12-03 14:35 (24.19.25.28) 
The first starleague seed MIdas fighting !!!
3    he 12-03 16:02 (58.232.19.25) 
he is best pro gamer!, i hope so he better than now
4    Ehfkdlto 12-03 16:09 (211.173.157.42) 
rmfo rkfrht djqtdmaus RJwudiwl quftndlTsi ww wkfRJwufk ehfkdl qttozldi zzzzzzz
5    Hyde 12-03 16:28 (210.49.90.169) 
Wishing you all the best and a successful future, Midas.  Thanks for the translations Opshot
12-03 16:29 (119.201.100.16) 
ijճ
zz 12-03 17:28 (114.204.252.212) 
Nae wi e han kok eo ro hae ra ssi bal nom a
wbx 12-03 20:11 (24.70.39.222) 
Gonna miss my favorite progamer,
Midas fighting!
corum 12-03 21:30 (85.168.51.99) 
Much love from France to one of the smartest progamer ever . Good luck for the rest of your life. Fighting !
<3Midas 12-04 03:53 (72.197.89.242) 
We'll miss you Midas :(
Bears 12-04 10:38 (91.55.104.61) 
Goodbye Midas.
One of my favorite e-sports personalities.
Godd luck witgh your future tt
TLJragon 12-06 10:05 (150.101.158.51) 
Good luck Baby Bear!
Janar 01-06 05:11 (82.176.160.75) 
Miss ya <3
Finland 01-07 00:04 (85.77.84.177) 
bye midas!
02-03 07:04 (31.184.238.23) 
03-04 05:16 (188.143.232.198) 
03-11 10:06 (80.243.181.34) 
03-11 10:07 (80.243.181.34) 
03-26 21:34 (176.65.164.111) 
04-19 21:12 (188.143.232.198) 
04-20 13:36 (188.143.232.126) 
04-22 02:36 (188.143.232.126) 
04-27 17:52 (188.143.232.198) 
05-07 14:52 (91.201.64.4) 
06-19 05:02 (37.220.8.106) 
06-21 04:33 (37.220.8.106) 
06-24 19:03 (37.220.8.106) 
06-24 19:04 (37.220.8.106) 
06-25 03:27 (37.220.8.106) 
06-25 03:28 (37.220.8.106) 
06-26 21:15 (80.243.181.34) 
06-26 21:15 (80.243.181.34) 
Gundosuho 07-21 21:04 (88.198.61.232) 
Aloha!qsha! http://mbmvln.com dajbz qqcmk http://abqgpu.com nljtx vcnbr http://meldmd.com xemjq mwlyx http://svmmzh.com nkueu ukoli http://ztbiot.com ehris jxxwt
07-21 21:04 (88.198.61.232) 
Gundosgvt 07-21 21:04 (88.198.61.232) 
[URL=http://qypzwg.com]yfggp fyswz[/URL] [URL=http://piuqyd.com]ngleg tdwgq[/URL] [URL=http://pmwxoq.com]owudt kbxyo[/URL] [URL=http://uwhosn.com]vghsx xygnc[/URL] [URL=http://xeugiw.com]upxou qwmjn[/URL]
Gundosygx 07-21 21:04 (88.198.61.232) 
[URL=http://ynimna.com]iijjf iyfhx[/URL]
07-21 21:05 (88.198.61.232) 
10-11 19:33 (188.143.232.202) 
11-04 01:46 (188.143.234.27) 
11-23 13:35 (178.239.58.152) 
11-24 18:40 (178.239.58.152) 
12-06 23:55 (91.207.7.14) 
01-06 00:39 (195.190.13.82) 
01-28 21:31 (94.242.237.54) 
02-16 06:44 (188.143.232.213) 
04-29 09:55 (37.59.87.23) 
05-01 00:21 (37.59.87.23) 
05-01 12:57 (37.59.87.23) 
05-04 01:14 (37.59.87.23) 
05-14 13:39 (178.32.60.228) 
05-27 22:47 (178.32.60.228) 
03-11 23:56 (5.9.82.107) 
03-14 10:08 (5.9.82.107) 
05-10 01:24 (37.59.67.198) 
06-21 07:01 (46.105.105.227) 
john 10-16 01:34 (62.210.78.209) 
UUlFLA http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com
10-16 01:34 (62.210.78.209) 
Cameron 10-22 17:13 (62.210.167.213) 
We've got a joint account http://newenglandallergy.com/pollen is it safe to buy diflucan online  ** EIG Global Energy Partners LLC is interested in buyingmore assets from troubled Brazilian tycoon Eike Batista, aperson familiar with the U.S. investment company's plans said,days after it closed a $544 million deal that gives it controlof a major new port.
Evelyn 10-22 17:13 (62.210.167.213) 
Is there ? http://weddingsbyparis.com/me/prici where to buy diflucan no prescription  Jeremiah Hill, 23, who is accused of killing 20-year-old Tevin Geike in a Tacoma suburb early Saturday morning, was charged with first-degree murder and held on $2 million bail. Two fellow soldiers who allegedly helped dispose of the knife and hide other evidence, Cedarium Johnson and Ajoni Runnion-Bareford, both 21, were charged with rendering criminal assistance in the first degree, a class B felony.
Jacob 10-22 17:13 (62.210.167.213) 
Will I have to work shifts? http://5passion.com/contact.htm buy cheap diflucan  Univision has also agreed to create BlackBerry 10 applications, something which BlackBerry will hope increases the appeal of its handsets to Hispanics. According to the firm, 75 percent of the US Hispanic population own a smartphone and the consumption of online video has risen 282 percent in the last 12 years.
Addison 10-22 17:13 (62.210.167.213) 
An estate agents http://newenglandallergy.com/pollen how much diflucan cost  The Birmingham crash was only the second fatal plane crash for UPS, which has operated its own fleet since 1981. The first occurred on Sept. 3, 2010, when a UPS Boeing 747-400 crashed near Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, killing both crewmembers. UPS has had four other aircraft incidents since 1985, according to the Aviation Safety Network.
dogkill 10-22 17:13 (62.210.167.213) 
Where do you study? http://santafyme.com/buysildalis/ buy sildalis  Mr Watson, from Gullane, East Lothian, warned: "Beached seaweed and dogs do not mix, and if your pet takes any undue interest in some harmless-looking fronds you should immediately intervene and drag them off to safer sands."
Alejandr 10-23 12:33 (62.210.167.213) 
Could you give me some smaller notes? http://www.motum.com/about-us/leadership cytotec 400 mg  â
Nilson 10-23 12:33 (62.210.167.213) 
Could you ask her to call me? http://linuxrants.com/about-mike 50 mg clomid pct  "We&#039;re not asking parents to describe sexual abuse to their children, we&#039;re just asking them to talk to their children just so that they know what&#039;s private and how to keep themselves safe."
Alyssa 10-23 12:33 (62.210.167.213) 
Have you got any ? http://djdinaregine.com/blog albendazole prescription  &#8220;I wasn&#8217;t able to buckle myself in so they got three attendants over to push the buckle in and to force me in to be able to sit into the seat,&#8221; Wright, 41, of Plano, told ABC News Tuesday. &#8220;It was extremely embarrassing, for both me and my children. Everybody was looking at me &#8230; and so at that point I decided I needed to make some changes in my life.&#8221;
Sierra 10-23 12:33 (62.210.167.213) 
Have you got any ? http://www.kaslodesign.com/web.htm lumigan bimatoprost ophthalmic solution  Sheffield Theatres led the winners at the UK Theatre Awards, with four prizes. The complex, which comprises three auditoria, was named the best theatre outside London by The Stage newspaper earlier this year.
eblanned 10-23 12:33 (62.210.167.213) 
I've been made redundant http://linuxrants.com/about-mike clomid 50mg days 3-7 twins  "Although the evidence about BPA and adverse health effects are not definitive, as a clinician, I do recommend that parents try to avoid BPA-containing plastics when possible to minimize their family's exposure. I also tell them to avoid microwaving food in plastic containers, as this can lead to chemicals leaking into the food," Lee said.
Mariah 11-03 19:36 (188.143.232.111) 
I went to  http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ purchase bimatoprost overnight delivery  Wall Street stocks halted their longest losing streak in2013 as major retailers reported positive profits and outlooks,signaling resilience among U.S. consumers who are dealing withmeager wage growth and higher taxes this year.
Melanie 11-03 19:36 (188.143.232.111) 
An accountancy practice http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ overnight bimatoprost ups cod  Neil Gershenfeld, director of MITâ
Leah 11-03 19:36 (188.143.232.111) 
The National Gallery http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ bimatoprost 0.01 eye drops  Every batter has the hunger and desire to score runs. I include myself. I have got a responsibility to score runs at No&thinsp;7. It has been a pretty poor summer. I am big enough to say that. It happens. That is the game.
Anthony 11-03 19:36 (188.143.232.111) 
I'm doing a phd in chemistry http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ bimatoprost prescription  Many international companies have refrained from makingmajor investments in Japan due to a general perception thecountry is not open to foreign capital and a belief they wouldhave trouble cutting costs.
Aaliyah 11-03 19:36 (188.143.232.111) 
Can I use your phone? http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ best price for bimatoprost  "Before protests used to be divided into specific things," said Milagros Olivera, a 19-year-old university student at a march downtown last month. "But now we are showing our broad rejection of the government."
Arnulfo 11-06 20:05 (188.143.232.111) 
I'm not working at the moment http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ bimatoprost with overnight fedex  &#8220;Of course you could make an argument that Friedersdorf&#8217;s argument is almost as much a condemnation of the overall War on Drugs as it is on Silk Road itself. In fact, you could argue that the &#8220;success&#8221; of Silk Road highlights how a legal and regulated market for such drugs would likely be quite efficient and safe. That&#8217;s not a &#8220;defense&#8221; of Silk Road or a suggestion that what Ulbricht did was morally correct. However, it&#8217;s just a statement of reality. The War on Drugs has a very large number of victims, and many of them are totally unrelated to drug addicts, but rather come with the infrastructure necessary to run a massive illegal business. &#8221;
Jarod 11-06 20:05 (188.143.232.111) 
Could I borrow your phone, please? http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ is bimatoprost the same as latisse  Speaking to the BBC, he said he had been devastated by the news: "I was gutted, absolutely distraught. I mean if I wasn&#039;t upset already I was completely on the floor at that point. Just pure desperation because I knew that that&#039;s what she wanted."
Kidrock 11-06 20:05 (188.143.232.111) 
Free medical insurance http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ order bimatoprost cod  &ldquo;Seems to pop up in the papers all the time and is wrong 99.9% of the time!&rdquo; Wozniacki responded with a tweet of her own: &ldquo;Ha ha. That&rsquo;s not a very good percentage&rdquo;. She then posted a photo of herself at breakfast with a smartly dressed McIlroy.
Nicole 11-06 20:05 (188.143.232.111) 
I sing in a choir http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ bimatoprost for sale no script  He plays them in reverse chronological order, starting with the Rachmaninov, then moving on to the Grieg (1865) and ending with the Liszt (1852-3). In his booklet notes, which yield wise and lively personal insights into the music, Giltburg makes no bones about favouring the much-cut and reworked later version of the Rachmaninov Sonata.
Murray 11-06 20:05 (188.143.232.111) 
Where are you from? http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ how to buy bimatoprost online without a rx  Victor Rubba, CEO of Fluik Entertainment, agreed, adding that "Discoverability is a challenge we often face and with Amazon providing [perks] we will be seen by more customers which leads to more purchases and a stronger ROI with Amazon."
Adolfo 11-07 16:23 (188.143.232.111) 
Your account's overdrawn http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ nurse cure bimatoprost for cheap with no prescription needed invention serpent  If Facebook were found in violation of the 2011 settlement with the FTC, the company could potentially face huge fines, which would be based on the number of U.S.-based Facebook users affected and the time they were affected by the violations, said Ashkan Soltani, an independent technology consultant. Facebook could face large fines in that scenario because its policy changes affect hundreds of millions of Americans, said Soltani, who investigated Facebook's consumer privacy as a staff technologist at the FTC in 2010 and 2011.
Angelina 11-07 16:24 (188.143.232.111) 
Did you go to university? http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ topic retain bimatoprost escrow wonderfully squeeze  To allay any concerns that customers have on securityissues, ZTE said it has relevant third party certifications, iswilling to provide source codes if necessary and has notencountered any security breaches so far.
Erin 11-07 16:24 (188.143.232.111) 
How much does the job pay? http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ diver best price bimatoprost order discounts bones cunning  But LightSquared had to file for bankruptcy protection inMay 2012 after the U.S. Federal Communications Commissionrevoked permission to build out a new high-speed wirelessnetwork after tests showed that its network would interfere withGPS systems.
Anderson 11-07 16:24 (188.143.232.111) 
I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ ensure buy bimatoprost online prescription brass wonderfully  GM's money-losing European unit has been a key focus forinvestors since the automaker went public in the fall of 2010following a bankruptcy reorganization and a $49.5 billiongovernment bailout. In November 2011, Akerson charged ViceChairman Steve Girsky with overhauling the European operations,which have suffered 13 straight years of losses.
Roland 11-07 16:24 (188.143.232.111) 
I need to charge up my phone http://skin-solutions.co.nz/what-is-ipl/ ignorant prospects careprost (bimatoprost ophthalmic) - 0.03 (3ml) amateur pale  The Fresno Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share  information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.  Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the  newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day,  and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal  comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time  to offer your thoughts.
Burton 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Pleased to meet you http://cainawning.com/residential/ desyrel generic brand  â
Delmer 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
What's the last date I can post this to  to arrive in time for Christmas? http://bbgrocerymeatdeli.com/web-specials/ doxycycline 50 mg  New York last had the All-Star Game in 1998 when the Knicks hosted all of the events and the Nets were still based in New Jersey. But the Netsâ
Kraig 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Sorry, I ran out of credit http://bbgrocerymeatdeli.com/web-specials/ buy doxycycline hyclate  Expectations are that the Federal Open Market Committee(FOMC) will be measured with any cuts to its $85 billion inmonthly asset buying, while also seeking to reassure investorsthat the day of an actual policy tightening is still distant.
Nelson 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Another year http://redesaudedapopulacaonegra.org/participe cymbalta 20 mg capsules  Owing to the Draconids hard to predict nature, the peak rate could be anywhere from 10 meteors an hour to several thousand an hour &#8212; most likely on the lower end of that spectrum though. Regardless of the peak rate though, this will be a good year for watching, as the Moon will be in one of its darker phases (thin waxing crescent).
Jonas 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Do you know the number for ? http://redesaudedapopulacaonegra.org/participe buy cheap cymbalta online  Soon after Nixon's announcement, Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster filed a motion with the Missouri Supreme Court to vacate the Oct. 23 execution date for Nicklasson and to set a new date "soon after" Franklin's execution date of Nov. 20. A spokeswoman for Koster declined comment.
Harlan 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Another year http://bbgrocerymeatdeli.com/web-specials/ doxycycline 100 mg capsule  Responding to the proposals, shadow business secretary, Chuka Umunna said: "Since the Tory-led government came to office the number of actions taken against suspected fraudulent or reckless directors has fallen at the same time as the number of incidences of suspected fraud has increased."
Lance 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
A packet of envelopes http://www.clsecurities.com/mutualfunds.html cipro xl 500mg  The battles in the Sherzad district began on Wednesday when Taliban fighters shot and killed a tribal elder for allegedly cooperating with the government of President Hamid Karzai, sparking retaliation from the family and other villagers, residents said.
Sammy 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
Do you know each other?  http://www.studioforty9.com/products bimatoprost price compare  Despite the shutdown, Republicans have failed to derailObama's controversial healthcare law, which passed a milestoneon Tuesday when it began signing up uninsured Americans forsubsidized health coverage.
Kelvin 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
This site is crazy :) http://www.computerrepairleeds.co.uk/mac-repairs-leeds celebrex 400 mg  Bayer, Germany's biggest drugmaker, had attempted to sellits blood glucose meter business for about $1.5 billion, only topull the plug on the sale early this year after failing toattract sufficient interest.
Barney 11-11 14:25 (94.23.251.211) 
I'm self-employed http://www.livingfoods.ie/terms-and-conditions/ eriacta uk  The Minecraft PC is hampered because it still has to work within the minimum PC system requirements, and it&#8217;s Java. The new Minecraft Xbox One version will have much more power and ram to work with, and a much more capable programming language. As I&#8217;ve stated before, the One can run the current PC version while idling. The One version won&#8217;t be hampered like the PC version is- &#8216;HD graphics&#8217; and &#8216;bigger worlds&#8217; are just the tip of the iceberg of what MC will be in the future.
Lesley 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
I'm not interested in football http://www.djbrecycling.co.uk/weee-recycling/ where to buy levothyroxine  It will be interesting to see what happens with the Yankees between this season and next, whether or not they claw their way into a wild-card game or not, just because there is no significant help coming from the farm system in the foreseeable future.
Freeman 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
How many are there in a book? http://sacraliturgia2013.com/program/ 7.5 mg imovane  The Democratic candidate will be heavily favored against any Republican in the November 5 general election to become Mayor of the most populous city in the United States with 8.3 million people for the next four years.
Jamison 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
I sing in a choir http://www.theneonjudgement.com/shop 50 mg erythromycin  Hagel said he didn't know how many people the department might be able to call back from leave, or how long it would take to reach a determination, but he said it was "the priority" in the Pentagon's general counsel's office.
Roman 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
I read a lot http://www.djbrecycling.co.uk/weee-recycling/ synthroid buy online  &ldquo;Whenever I&rsquo;ve found a formula that&rsquo;s brought me success, my first instinct is to tear it all down, for the sheer fact of making sure that I don&rsquo;t do it again. Being predictable does not interest me. The chief enemy of creativity is being safe, with good taste.&rdquo;
Amelia 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
A pension scheme http://www.theneonjudgement.com/shop erythromycin buy canada  Imports of oil country tubular goods (OCTG) from the nine countries totaled nearly $1.8 billion in 2012, more than double their total in 2010, as rising U.S. oil and natural gas production have increased demand for the pipe.
Isaac 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
I've come to collect a parcel http://www.engentia.com/open/ buy limovan uk  But Dekkers, who previously oversaw the merger that created U.S. lab equipment maker Thermo Fisher, has contributed to raising hopes of a split-off by portraying MaterialScience as an outsider among its sister units.
Dannie 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
I live here http://www.djbrecycling.co.uk/weee-recycling/ synthroid 0.5 mg  Wall Street closed mostly lower as weak earnings from Caterpillar weighed on the Dow Jones index. But shares of Facebook surged 20.1 per cent in extended-hours trading after the company said its revenue in the second quarter increased 53 per cent, surpassing Wall Street's targets.
Katelyn 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
There's a three month trial period http://tandimwines.com/about purchase finpecia online  The tribe, which says the name is a racial epithet, will host a symposium on the topic Monday at the same Washington hotel where the National Football League is holding its fall meeting, beginning the next day.
Carrol 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
Who would I report to? http://www.djbrecycling.co.uk/weee-recycling/ synthroid tablets  DUBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Pakistan Telecommunication Co (PTCL), a unit of UAE's Etisalat, hassubmitted a takeover bid for rival mobile operator WaridTelecom, according to a filing with the Karachi stock exchange.
Evan 11-13 03:04 (94.23.251.211) 
Looking for work http://earlymorningharvest.com/productsprices tamsulosin .4mg  The outflows from taxable bond funds in the week ended July31 reversed inflows of about $8.3 billion over the previous twoweeks. Investors gave $6.61 billion in new cash to stock funds,meanwhile, marking their fifth straight week of inflows.
Israel 11-17 11:19 (188.143.232.111) 
Could you tell me my balance, please? http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ cash advance reno  In tandem, the Government would convert its non-voting "B" share in RBS into a 100pc equity stake in the "bad bank", which would then be run down much in the same way as those of Northern Rock and Bradford & Bingley.
Brianna 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
What's the exchange rate for euros? http://www.elinternacional.net/index.php/inicio/internacional order femara  Two payments came under particular scrutiny: over £1 million to Mark Byford, the former director general, and £390,000 to Sharon Baylay, the former director of marketing, both of which were more than their contractual entitlement.
Houston 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
Lost credit card http://www.dropchicago.com/index.php/contact-us Buy Cheap Salmeterol  Her husband is a consultant for the estate agent Knight Frank. She is the daughter of Sir Reginald Sheffield and his second wife Victoria. Mrs Cameron, 42, and Emily Sheffield, 40, are Sir Reginald&rsquo;s daughters by his first wife, Annabel Jones.
Destiny 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
Do you need a work permit? http://www.beechwooddental.ie/index.php/prices/ Vigora Oil  Poundland, owned by private equity firm Warburg Pincus, made underlying earnings before interest, tax,depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of 45.4 million pounds($73.5 million) in the year to March 31, up from 39.3 millionpreviously.
Michel 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
I don't know what I want to do after university http://www.dropchicago.com/index.php/contact-us Order Salmeterol  After four straight days of rain and unseasonable cold, the sun returned to Rio on Friday and the long evening service that included dramatic re-enactments of Jesus' final hours was held under stars instead of clouds.
Lance 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
We're at university together http://www.dropchicago.com/index.php/contact-us Order Serevent  â
Magic 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
I was made redundant two months ago http://www.businessroadshow.ch/index.php/vip.html Lovegra Uk  On this week's Daily News Fifth Yankees Podcast, Mark Feinsand is joined by WFAN's Sweeny Murti during the final day of the season at Yankee Stadium as they talk about Mariano Rivera's emotional Bronx farewell.
Gonzalo 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
About a year http://www.clearc2.com/products/c2crm-overview/relationship-management.html Clomipramine 20mg  Among the top performing fund managers for a number of years, Buxton, pictured, joined Old Mutual from Schroders â
Heath 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
How do you spell that? http://www.businessroadshow.ch/index.php/vip.html Lovegra 100mg  If you are still having periods, examine yourself several days after your period ends, when your breasts are least likely to be swollen and tender. Many smaller breast lumps turn out to be something called fibroadenoma, a totally benign lesion. These can wax and wane in size throughout the menstrual cycle and are not considered cancerous or even precancerous.
Deandre 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
We'll need to take up references http://www.all-climb.de/index.php/ig-klettern-allgaeu Megalis 10 Mg  The Yankees broke the game open with four runs in their half of the sixth, two of them on A-Rodâ
Luciano 11-17 19:07 (37.187.144.114) 
Can I call you back? http://www.dropchicago.com/index.php/contact-us Purchase Serevent  The crash, which involved a Eurocopter AS332, came just over six weeks after the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) paved the way for another version of the Super Puma, the EC 225, to take to the air after being grounded in the wake of two ditchings last year.
Alberto 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I quite like cooking http://bambergfineart.com/contact/ buy conjugated estrogens  I have to disagree and say that the tax cuts are not what is leaving the economy in the red! Tax money goes to the government and let&#8217;s face it, the government is not creating jobs or shoring up the economy with that money (no matter what the TARP defenders told themselves in the past or even still do). Further, when you have unemployment so high, employers slashing pay, benefits, etc. to the point that even employed people are taking big financial hits, how is raising taxes going to help them or the economy? It won&#8217;t help at all! We need to stop sending so much of our money to China, they have largely the US to thank for their economic boom b/c we freely buy so much of their crap. And the US needs to get serious about what it spends our tax money on. I bet it isn&#8217;t a stretch to say that 50% of tax money is flushed down the toilet on bloated salaries, bloated staffing, the chronically abused myriad of welfare services (now including health care), pork barrel spending (like the doomed funding of a Pakistani Sesame Street (meanwhile there is quite a movement to cease federal funding for public television here in our own country &#8211; what a joke, we were supposed to fund public television in a foreign country but cease funding here???? Who thinks of this stuff?), billions spent on illegals and trying to stem their flow. I could go on and on. When will the politicians pull their heads out of the ground, to put it nicely??? Nobody wants to do the right thing anymore b/c their only concern is pandering (hand outs, hand outs, hand outs) to the right groups of people so they can get votes, get into office and then do nothing to help the country as a whole! All anyone ever does anymore is vote for the person they think is going to get them the most stuff/benefits/money/handouts. Everyone votes for themselves, not the country, that is a huge part of the problem! When will people smarten up and realize that the politicians who will make wise decisions for our country AS A WHOLE IN THE LONG TERM are the best politicians to vote for? Everyone will end up benefitting from those decisions over time! We are in a vicious cycle right now where politicians make promisses to people (sometimes follow thorugh, sometimes not), people say, &#8220;yes please, I will vote for you&#8221;, over and over and over. It&#8217;s not working people, can&#8217;t you see that? Start voting for the country and everyone wins in the end! Unfortunately it appears that most people are not smart enough to realize what is best for the country long term, only what is immediately best for them! Either that or they truly don&#8217;t care!
Guadalup 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
Where's the postbox? http://bambergfineart.com/contact/ buy conjugated estrogens online  The 12 players who were given 50-game bans were identified as: Texas Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz, San Diego Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera, Detroit Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta, Philadelphia Phillies reliever Antonio Bastardo, New York Mets outfielder Jordany Valdespin, Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli, Seattle Mariners catcher Jesus Montero, New York Mets outfield prospect Cesar Puello, San Diego Padres pitching prospect Fautino De Los Santos, Houston Astros pitching prospect Sergio Escalona and New York Yankees outfield prospect Fernando Martinez.
Johnatho 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
Directory enquiries http://www.ilbaccarodublin.com/reservation nexium purple card  The Israel-based company is the latest in a string of bigdrugmakers to take an axe to costs. Last week, Merck & Co said it would cut annual operating costs by $2.5 billionand eliminate 8,500 jobs, or more than 10 percent of its globalworkforce.
Zacharia 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm only getting an answering machine http://ramadaplazabeirut.com/weddings/ buy cheap nolvadex pct  Earlier in the day, in a statement was posted on the Egyptian Presidency Facebook page, Essam El-Haddad, Egypt's national security adviser called the on-going situation "a full military coup," and warned that it will only lead to more violence.
Winston 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm sorry, she's  http://bambergfineart.com/contact/ order premarin  To be sure, there are some of us who handle physiology better than others or who perhaps have a blunted physiologic drive in which dietary discretion in the face of hunger isn't an impossibility. Or maybe those who do struggle have a heightened physiologic sensitivity to those same biological hunger drivers?
Goodsam 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I work for a publishers http://www.findagroomer.com/pet-owner-help.htm xenical orlistat price  ** Newmont Mining Corp, the biggest gold miner inthe United States, has joined the race for Glencore Xstrata's copper mining project in Peru, the Financial Timesreported in its Tuesday edition. Newmont's Chief Executive GaryGoldberg told the Financial Times that Glencore's Las Bambasmine was "an interesting prospect".
Claud 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
Have you got any experience? http://www.ilbaccarodublin.com/reservation nexium usa  Hasan is accused of killing 13 people and wounding more than 30 others on Nov. 5, 2009. He is acting as his own attorney, and speeding up the trial appears to be his passive defense. He has declined to question all but two of the more than 60 witnesses who have testified so far. And Hasan, an American-born Muslim who has previously described his attack as a justified jihad against U.S. forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, has not disrupted the proceedings or raised many objections.
Jospeh 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
Could I have , please? http://ramadaplazabeirut.com/weddings/ nolvadex price in pakistan  SYDNEY, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Canada's Saputo Inc swooped on Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory CompanyHoldings Ltd, potentially kickstarting a wave offoreign purchases in Australia's A$4 billion ($3.8 billion) ayear dairy industry.
Zachery 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I didn't go to university http://denali2013.org/teachers-section/ buy cheap domperidone  Cruz seemed to have the catch, but as he and corner Brandon Boykin tumbled to the ground, Boykin stripped the ball away. The play was initially ruled an interception, and a booth review confirmed that call.
Sanford 11-19 18:42 (62.210.96.36) 
I'd like to open a business account http://www.wacarts.co.uk/whats-new buying propecia online safe  Experts and officials said Brussels could also threaten to suspend a broad deal dating back to 2001, which includes provisions for free trade in industrial goods and concessionary arrangements for trade in agricultural products, as well as broader political cooperation and a cultural exchange.
Byron 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
How many weeks' holiday a year are there? http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Clotrimazole And Miconazole  A medical report from Dr. Michael Levy of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore that was submitted to the IPC suggested that if Arlen were to get years of physical therapy, she might be able to walk again.
Frank 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
I never went to university http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Lotrisone Ointment  The Democratic president could also exercise temporary waivers of sanctions on oil sales that have slashed Iran's crude exports by more than 1 million barrels per day since 2011, depriving the country of billions of dollars worth of sales per month.
Dorsey 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
Do you know the number for ? http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Clotrimazole And Betamethasone  Gina Miller, founder of SCM Private said: &ldquo;Our analysis shows that nearly half of UK retail funds may have been misleading the public and breaching the regulator&rsquo;s overriding principles that firms must conduct their business with integrity, and communicate information in a way that is clear, fair and not misleading. We were shocked by the scale of what amounts to a giant con by the UK investment industry on the unsuspecting public.
Xavier 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
I can't get a signal http://www.novelpsychoactivesubstances.org/conference/ Purchase Acai Berry  In 2010, ships waited for over a month to load sugar duringthe peak of harvest in June due to a backlog at Santos. WithoutCopersucar's capacity these delays may be more likely to happenagain, analysts said.
Raymon 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
How much is a First Class stamp? http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Betamethasone 0.1 Cream  The dollar struggled for gains after a string of commentsfrom Federal Reserve policymakers suggested the U.S. centralbank was wary of jeopardizing a still-fragile economic recoveryby scaling back its stimulus too early, but that its plan to doso by the end of the year was intact.
Faustino 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
What do you study? http://www.plasconspaces.co.za/inspire/ buy xenical 120mg hard capsules orlistat  The Asian gasoline margin - the profit or loss from refiningBrent crude into the motor fuel - fell to almost $2.10 a barrelon Oct. 4, versus this year's average so far at nearly $8.60 abarrel GL92-SIN-CRK, as the gasoline surplus has increased.
Wendell 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
I'll put her on http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Buy Betamethasone  Cedric is paid the princely sum of £15 a year by Lord Cavendish at nearby Holker Hall for his efforts. Such is his dedication to the role that he and his wife, Olive (who organises the tours), have never taken a holiday &ndash; although a trip to Scarborough is planned this year to celebrate Cedric&rsquo;s anniversary and the release of his book, Time and Tide: 50 Golden Years on Morecambe Bay.
Ignacio 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
It's funny goodluck http://www.aos-inc.com/index.php/products there generic naprosyn  Britvic became less enthusiastic about resurrecting the dealafter the delay gave it time to step up expansion into overseasmarkets such as United States, India and Spain. It also launchedplans to cut costs, making possible savings from the merger lessimportant.
Dghonson 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
I'm a housewife http://webconcepts.ie/portfolio/postcard/ terbinafine hydrochloride prescription  "The key purpose is to remove structural impediments togrowth - that's what structural reform does," said Wai Ho Leong,former Singapore trade official and senior regional economist atBarclays in Singapore. "When the winds start picking up, youwant to make sure the sails are big enough."
Nelson 11-20 06:29 (62.210.91.168) 
We're at university together http://www.adirondack.org/buyer-days2014/ best price bimatoprost order discounts  Blackstone, one of world's biggest owners of real estate, earlier filed with regulators to take hotel chain Extended Stay America Inc public. Blackstone, Centerbridge Partners and Paulson & Co bought Extended Stay out of bankruptcy three years ago for about $3.9 billion.
Garland 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
Could I have , please? http://www.mulotpetitjean.fr/htmlsite_fr/ fasigyn tinidazole  "I am not in a position to discuss any intelligence around this current threat. But, as a general matter TSA screens both passengers and carry-on baggage for metallic and non-metallic prohibited items, including weapons and explosives. To do this, TSA uses the best available imaging technology to safely screen passengers for any concealed items," the TSA official said.
Jeramy 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
Another year http://www.insolvencni-spravce.com/clanky/16_aktuality/ street value of seroquel 100mg  The inspector general report is focused on "the Navy commercial access control system, which provides for base access privileges of vendors, contractors, suppliers and service providers," the Navy said in a statement.
Kaylee 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm sorry, I'm not interested http://agrimeetings.com/contact-us tetracycline 500mg capsules for acne  Many other investment firms also weighed in with their own objections. More fundamentally, exactly what assumptions about future investment returns and rates of inflation should be used in calculating lifetime income projections? What is the ideal or "right" rate of withdrawing assets from a plan during retirement? Even Nobel Prize winners wouldn't agree on such numbers.
Autumn 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
Thanks for calling http://philippinespeculativefiction.com/intro.html inderal mg  â
Rudolf 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm only getting an answering machine http://agrimeetings.com/contact-us tetracycline 500mg for dogs  The record spike in caesium-134 comes after recent discoveries of high levels of other radioactive elements such as tritium and strontium. It all suggests that contaminated water could be spreading through the plant towards the Pacific Ocean.
Judson 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
The line's engaged http://www.e-studio.ch/services/sites-internet retin a 0.05 cream pantip  Mark Hicks, Head of Passenger Support Services at Heathrow said usually up to 2,500 people with disabilities including reduced mobility will use the airport in a day, from people with visual impairment to older people with reduced mobility.
Malcolm 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
Could you ask him to call me? http://agrimeetings.com/contact-us tetracycline 500mg capsule zen  But your gameâ
Oliver 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
A few months http://soappresentations.com/products generic stendra  Greg Skomal, a shark specialist at the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries, says increased shark sightings in Cape Cod and along other New England coasts mark a significant shift in the animals' behavior.
Gayle 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
I'd like to withdraw $100, please http://www.vosburghhomedecor.com/products/brands/ buy cheap finasteride  Diedrich says he had a hard time believing Geiger when he first got the call. He and his wife Doris had exchanged the class rings when they were dating in high school. Doris was wearing it while dissecting a frog in botany class and took it off to wash her hands after class was over.
Arthur 11-20 22:45 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm a partner in  http://www.painttheparks.com/quest/ price proscar australia  "Some of the greatest football ever played by a defensive tackle was played by Art Donovan," said Hall of Fame center Jim Ringo, who died in 2007. "He was one of the greatest people I played against all my life."
Prince 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Where are you calling from? https://www.freshspring.co.uk/accessibility/ where can i buy zyban tablets  GROSSPRIEL, Austria -- In Austria, hunting game such as deer and wild boar is a hallowed way of life, one that follows age-old codes of honor and requires a license bestowed only after passing rigorous exams. In that exalted world, Alois Huber was a brazen outlaw even before he went on a murderous rampage that left four people dead.
Silas 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Can I take your number? http://www.salomoncontemporary.com/press.htm wellbutrin sr 200 mg watson pharmaceuticals  Angela Costarakis said she never knew her mother-in-law was upset with her. Just three weeks ago, the 5-foot-1 grandmother wrapped in a big hug and said she was glad they were friends, Angela Costarakis said.
Willie 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I'm doing a masters in law http://www.charity-mot.com/useful-stuff/ white xanax bars 4mg  Inside the courtroom, a few spectators smiled â
Darwin 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I'd like to take the job http://www.charity-mot.com/useful-stuff/ 2mg xanax bars for sale  The mother of the boy and ex-wife of singer Usher Raymond filed for an emergency custody request late yesterday, which is being processed now. Emergency custody orders are used when it appears to the court that removal of the child is in his or her best interest.
Kimberly 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I read a lot http://sceeventgroup.com/nj-wedding-djs/ zetia cost  Iran has previously spurned Western demands that it abandon such work as an initial step to build confidence in return for modest sanctions relief, and repeatedly called for the most painful limits on trade, such in the oil sector, to be lifted.
Milford 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
A law firm http://www.politicaltheology.com/blog/standinginwitness/ zileze 7.5mg zopiclone  The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star moves closer yet again, and West, 33, stands to embrace her as a crowd of family and friends hiding in the dugouts starts cheering and running toward the newly betrothed couple.
Brain 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I like watching TV http://www.gleefulmusic.com/purchase vermox 100mg  China had shown some progress in rebalancing its economy, it added, with consumption contributing more to quarterly growth than investment in the two years up to the first quarter of 2013 and services accounting for a larger share of GDP.
Alyssa 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
How many weeks' holiday a year are there? http://www.gleefulmusic.com/purchase order mebendazole  President Giorgio Napolitano said in a statement that Letta would seek backing for a "stable commitment for continuing government action from the most immediate deadlines to objectives to be pursued in 2014".
Pitfight 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
What do you do for a living? http://www.charity-mot.com/useful-stuff/ mg of white xanax bars  (Additional reporting by Alexander Dziadosz, Stephanie Nebehay, Elizabeth Pineau, John Irish, Louis Charbonneau, Michelle Nichols, Jonathan Burch and Anthony Deutsch; Writing by Giles Elgood and Claudia Parsons; Editing by David Stamp, David Storey and Jim Loney)
Merrill 11-22 03:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I've been cut off http://colorjar.com/terms-and-conditions/ can you buy ventolin over the counter in spain  Filner apologized for his behavior Thursday after Frye first went public with the allegations. The mayor said he failed to respect women who work for him and he intimidated them at times. Without going into details, Filner called his behavior wrong and said he needed help. He pleaded with voters for patience.
Luther 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Could you send me an application form? http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ fast and easy online cash loans  The U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires on Monday announced an "LGBT Go" campaign, inviting people to apply for up to 60,000 pesos (about $11,000) in grants for projects that protect and strengthen gay rights in Argentina.
Romeo 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Is it convenient to talk at the moment? http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ world finance loan  Ikrima also has his own connections both to al-Hijra, al-Shabab's Kenyan arm, and to the Muslim Youth Center, an important support element within Kenya for al-Shabab that supplies it with foreign recruits, Pham said.
Carlos 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
I'm sorry, she's  http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ cash american recordings  Carmon said Khamenei could never actually issue such a fatwa unless he intended to see it enforced. But by letting his diplomats make the claim, Iran can appear more reasonable to the West, according to Carmon.
Normand 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Not in at the moment http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ installment loans interest calculator  Obama discussed drone strikes in a speech on counterterrorism policy last May, when he also signed a document codifying guidelines for the use of force against terrorists. He said that before drone strikes were taken, there must be near-certainty that no civilians would be killed or wounded.
Ernesto 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Withdraw cash http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ cash advance lenders only  Bringing together Publicis brands such as Saatchi & Saatchiand Omnicom's BBDO Worldwide and DBB Worldwide will create newclient clashes, analysts said, and rivals will waste no time inpitching for more business.
Jamel 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
I've got a full-time job http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ www.installment loans.com  Scientists from Israel looked at the body mass index (BMI) of one million male teens who underwent a general health examination between 1967 and 2005, when they were aged around 17. They then used a national cancer registry to identify who went on to develop cancer.
Winfred 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Have you got any qualifications? http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ millitary loans  Kuwait's parliament condemned a speech he made in June, outside the Lebanese Embassy, for inciting extremism and stoking sectarian tensions. This is a red line in the major oil producer which allows more freedom of speech than the other Gulf Arab states.
Angelo 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
Not available at the moment http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ consumer financing companies  "I'm pretty dynamic with the ball in my hands," he said. "I'm not saying the offense needs help. They have great talent over there. But I guess (Arians) just wanted more explosive plays from guys that could help."
Emmanuel 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
I enjoy travelling http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ how you get your taxs money back the same day  &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t think there is a guy out here when you are playing in these major championships that doesn&rsquo;t feel the pressure,&rsquo;&rsquo; Dufner said. &ldquo;There is a lot at stake to play well. There is a lot of pressure. Some guys show it; some guys hide it. Me and Jim hide it pretty well. Guys just deal with it differently. I think it just comes from your personalities.
Eduardo 11-22 14:03 (188.143.232.111) 
It's a bad line http://greenwoodsstatebank.com/personal-loans/ cash loans for bad credit and low income  A bill to raise the state's minimum wage to $10 passed onlyafter backers agreed to postpone the increase until 2016,prompting business-friendly Democrats and Governor Jerry Brown,a pragmatic Democrat, to withdraw their opposition.
Shawn 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Could you tell me the number for ? http://raventosrosell.com/portfolio/cava/ betnovate cream for acne  The Woodlands now has a population of more than 100,000 andis home to corporations including Anadarko Petroleum Corp. The world's largest publicly traded oil company, ExxonMobil Corp, is building a 385-acre campus in the area toaccommodate 10,000 employees.
Rachel 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
How much were you paid in your last job? http://www.cresthillsuites.com/corporate-info/ can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in dubai  A former mayor of Harrisburg, Stephen Reed, amassed the artefacts with a view to displaying them in a museum he wanted to build, in order to draw in history-seeking visitors and help revitalise the fortunes of the economically depressed city. But with Harrisburg's debts passing $370m, city leaders voted to put the collection under the hammer. The auction represents an attempt to recover $8m in redevelopment funds that Reed spent on about 10,000 items, during a buying spree in western states.
Herschel 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? http://www.northeastyouthballet.org/history/philosophy/ abilify prescription cost  Those became particularly heated after Gonzalez revealed a 4-minute, 18-second delay in dispatching an ambulance after a police officer reported that a runaway SUV had struck 4-year-old Ariel Russo in Manhattan. The child died from the injuries.
Leonel 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I'd like to open a business account http://www.chocolatepoker.hu/online-poker-suli/poker-jelek/ atarax 25 mg tablet  Australia have also applied a mirror image of the tactics they are using on Cook. Namely to bowl wide of off stump and draw him across his crease making him play more crookedly against straight balls. He has been working balls to leg from middle and off, which is Trott&rsquo;s great strength, but if the timing of his movements is minutely out, there is trouble. Three times Trott has been out playing around a straight ball, though one of these was an erroneous lbw verdict because Hotspot failed to detect the edge.
Arthur 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
I've just started at  http://raventosrosell.com/portfolio/cava/ betamethasone tablet  I&rsquo;ve just started taking up golf. Joleon Lescott is getting into it and told me I had to start. I also went to America on holiday a few years ago and got really into basketball and the Boston Celtics. Rajon Rondo is my favourite player &mdash; he is not the most hyped up but he is class.
Bobby 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Can I use your phone? http://www.poly.ee/polygon/ bimatoprost lash enhancer fda recall  YouTube videos posted by Syrian activists of children gasping for air while being rinsed with water by barehanded medical personnel are not consistent with chemical weapons known to be in the Syrian arsenal, said Dan Kaszeta, managing director of U.K.-based security consultancy Strongpoint Security. Kaszeta worked 20 years on chemical biological and nuclear defense in the U.S. government and military.
Rigobert 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
We used to work together http://www.c5designs.com/about-c5 aldactone price  On Tuesday, Aug. 20, eight new astronaut candidates â
Keith 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
An estate agents http://www.c5designs.com/about-c5 purchase aldactone  "While ordinary families on low and middle incomes are seeing their living standards fall, those at the top are reaping the benefits of David Cameron's tax cut for millionaires," he said in a statement, adding that millions of pounds of revenue will have been lost as a result.
Peter 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
What line of work are you in? http://soappresentations.com/products/ avanafil 50 mg  Bearsville, N.Y.: If Gov. Cuomo were truly interested in preventing corruption in New York State government, he would not have pushed legislation to amend the state Constitution to allow up to seven new casinos across the state. Isnâ
Frederic 11-23 08:05 (62.210.96.36) 
Which university are you at? http://www.chocolatepoker.hu/online-poker-suli/poker-jelek/ generic atarax  "This year, Japan has come up with all kinds of excuses to continue to expand its armaments ... creating tensions in the region. These moves deserve the highest vigilance from neighboring countries in Asia and from the international community," it said.
۾
г(ID) йȣ(PASS)   ѱ 300

TALK TALK
75C ϳ ڼȫ Ŀ
߱ .gif
ѹ õ
4-5 Ⱓ
濡 ڵ ̷
SO~HOT! Ŀ´Ƽ
Ŀ
׸ .jpg
׳ ΰִ ȣ ְ̿ ڼȣ
ϹĨ dz, ϸ
ڿ α⸹ ΰ?
ް ε ģ
ѹ 𸣴 üҸ
λ
̽
è ڸ 8 ȮƳ׿
Ƿ ̵̳ ϻ [Ҹ
Ʊ vs߽ ?
ο Ż & AFK ó ĵ
IMϰ н õ ֳ
Ŀ´Ƽ α
õ 45 Ÿο
2 ü Ұ Ȯ

[Ÿ2], ȭ ּ 8
Ÿ2014 ݰ e ߰
[Ÿ2], ̵ ϰ ù GSL ڵS !
ۺ, 2 ƲʸƮ ûڷ ¦
GSL November Code S Finals Recap
[Live Interview] The Last Chat with the
[Live Interview] The Last Chat with the 10-year Veteran Prog
SK Planet Proleague Season 1 First MVP: 'Hawk' Effort!
Proleague Revival - Huge Crowd Turnouts, Rising Viewership
ī BJ
  Ϸ ġ ߴ ó
  ̺ 뺸 ģ ֿϰ
  Ű 峭 ƴ
   .jpg
  Ű 159cm
  巡ﺼGT ϴ ԰
Ź ѱμ ˹ ҹ 𸣴 AOA ׸ ü

ȸҰ | ̿ | ޹ħ | ۱ Ծ | ޹
Copyright (c) 2004~2010 . All rights reserved.
Ư α ε 222-12 Ÿ 414ȣ ǥ̻ ִ뿵 ǥȭ : (02)548-2053 ѽ: (02)548-2054 Ϲȣ : 107-86-53670
Ϲȣ : 00568 : 2008 51 : ִ뿵 :